Reference Code: DOM-101
Shared Villas in Dominica offer the most luxurious experience in harmony with nature, a mixture between natural environment and guest comfort. Dominica is renowned as the Caribbean’s most environmentally conscious island. Citizenship by Investment Program in Dominica is globally recognized as one of the world’s best opportunities for citizenship investors.
Why buy this property?
- These Shared villas in Dominica feature between 1,000 and 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space.
- Lot sizes ranging from 5,000 to 8,500 square feet, including plunge pools, free-standing tubs, gourmet kitchens, and pillow hammocks.
- All villas have been composed of sustainably sourced Guyanese hardwood and Red Cedar.
- Each villa has been equipped with personal iPhone, Sonos Bluetooth Speaker, and Apple TV with a provided Netflix account.
- Guests can disconnect from the world on the Gommier Meditation Deck, nestled in the trees along a pathway down to Tibay Beach.
- The shared villas are located in #1 resort in Dominica for its commendable balance between sustainability and utmost luxury.
- Welcome dinner
- Airport transfers for stays of 7 nights or more
- Organic Breakfast Basket
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access
- iPhone for your exclusive use on- and off-property
- Kindle with daily international newspapers
- Small library of books
- Sonos Bluetooth speakers
- Audiovisual system with Netflix
- Selection of board games
- Adventure equipment
- Laundry Service
- Kids’ club
- Villa - 1 bedrooms - 125 m2 for sale from USD 216,271 - Last Updated: 15 May 2023
- Villa - 1 bedrooms - 188 m2 for sale from USD 216,271 - Last Updated: 15 May 2023
- Villa - 1 bedrooms - 281 m2 for sale from USD 216,271 - Last Updated: 15 May 2023
- Villa - 3 bedrooms - 481 m2 for sale from USD 216,271 - Last Updated: 15 May 2023
Shared Villas in Dominica is located in the eastern Caribbean. Those villas are suitable for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts because of the tropical paradise of rivers, waterfalls, mountains, bays, and rainforest.