About our Terms
- These Terms explain how you may use this website (our site).
- You should read these Terms carefully before using our site.
- By accessing or using our site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using our site immediately.
- "Content" means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content,software or other information or material submitted to or on our site;
- "Acceptable use policy" means the policy which governs your permitted use of our site;
- "Site" has the meaning given to it in clause 1.1;
- "We", "us" or "our" references to us in these Terms means Level Immigration or its companies;
- "You" or "your" means the person accessing or using our site or its Content.
Using our site
- Our site is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for: all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of our site.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to our site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
Your privacy and personal information
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any Content are owned by us. Intellectual property rights means rights such as: copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and free to use them as we see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in our site other than as necessary to enable you to access our site. You agree not to adjust or try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on our site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within our site.
- The use of any trade marks on our site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
Accuracy of information and availability of our site
- While we try to make sure that our site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that our site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of our site at any time as we see fit.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that our site is available for your use, we do not promise that our site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of our site.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
Our site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than our site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Limitation on our liability
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses; and losses to non-consumers.
Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on our site and by continuing to use and access our site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.