St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program
St. Lucia citizenship by investment program was founded in 2016, after inheriting years of experiences from the other Caribbean countries which offer Citizenship by Investment programs. It has been designed to use the best practices and tailored to be the most efficient program for the foreign investors. In return, it allows applicants to obtain permanent legal citizenship and a second passport within 3 to 4 months. Citizenship by investment in Saint Lucia is offered through three options. Non-refundable contribution under the National Economic Fund (NEF) Real Estate investment in an one of approved projects under Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Unit Government Bonds
Which Family Members Can Be Added in the Same St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Application?
St. Lucia Overview
St. Lucia is an island of royal hill beauty, known for the famous location of Patton and the only real drive in the world with these volcanic features.
Saint Lucia Passport Benefits
The St. Lucia Citizenship Program does not ban any nationality from applying for a St. Lucia passport. Similarly, for this, the applicant does not need to take any language test, nor do they need residence or visit in the country. Saint Lucia passport holders can vote, buy property, and live and work in the country.
Real Estate Investment
Applicants must invest in a government-approved real estate project in St. Lucia for at least US $300,000. The investor must hold the property for at least 5 years before granting citizenship. Besides, you can only resell these properties under the property investment program after five years from acquiring the citizenship.
- Single applicantUS $30,000
- Main applicant and spouseUS $45,000
- Dependent 18 years or aboveUS $10,000 per applicant
- Dependent 17 years and belowUS $5,000 per applicant
The applicant can also meet the citizenship criteria by investing by purchasing government bonds in the name of the applicant. These bonds must be held by the inverter for at least five years. There is no interest in bonds during this time, so only the actual amount of the purchase is recoverable. The following investments are required to meet the standards.
- One applicantUS $500,000
- The applicant with spouseUS $535,000
- Spouse and an applicant with up to two other qualifying dependentsUS $550,000
- Depending on each additional qualificationUS $25,000
- Non-refundable administration feeUS $50,000
COVID 19 Relief Bond
In the wake of the COVID-19 epidemic, St. Lucia has developed a unique COVID-19 relief bond, requiring an investment of at least US $ 250,000, which will only be available until December 31, 2020. ۔The bond offers no interest to investors, and applicants are required to hold the bond for at least five years to seven years depending on the number of eligible dependents. There is no processing fee, but there is a US $30,000 administrative fee that the investor needs to pay once the citizenship application is approved.
- Single applicant$250,000 for five years.
- Applicant and one dependent$250,000 for six years.
- Between the applicant and 2 to 4 dependents$250,000 for seven years.
- Between the applicant and 2 to 4 dependents$300,000 for five years.
- Additional dependencies (up to 4 in total)$15,000 each
Additional fees for St. Lucia citizenship options
- Application and registration fee per applicantUS $750
- Applicant processing feeUS $2,000
- Processing fee for each dependentUS $1000
- Processing for spouseUS $1000
- Due diligence for applicantUS $7,500
- Due diligence for spouseUS $5,000
- Due diligenceUS $5,000 for dependents over 16 years.
How to apply and get a St. Lucia Passport?Book a Free Consultation
Key Benefits Of Alternative Residency Or Citizenship
Do You Have Questions?
The Saint Lucian people are so friendly and welcoming. This makes the country safe for all the tourists and especially honeymooners.
The beautiful Saint Lucia scenery has attracted many tourists including honeymooners and cruise ships making it more expensive than some other Caribbean countries.
The St Lucia government offered citizenship by investment program through either, real estate investment, non refundable donations or investing in government bonds.
Yes, Saint Lucia allows dual citizenship, so investors can keep their existing citizenships.
The government encourages the buying of the property by the investors to grow the country economy.