Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program
Launched in 2017, Vanuatu citizenship by investment program also known as Vanuatu's Citizenship Development Support Program (DSP) is one of the fastest-growing citizenship programs in the world. Foreign investors can get their Vanuatu passport in one to two months. However, with the DSP, Vanuatu's citizenship is only honorary and he does not allow his holders to participate in any political life within the country, which means that these honorary citizens cannot vote or run office. Please note that citizens of Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea, and Yemen are not eligible for this program unless they have obtained permanent residency outside these countries and have lived abroad for more than 5 years.
Which Family Members Can Be Added in the Same Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Application?
The Republic of Vanuatu is a small but vibrant country, consisting of an 82-islands chain, located in the Indian Ocean.
Vanuatu Passport Benefits
Vanuatu citizenship by investment cost
- Single applicantUS $130,000
- Main applicant and spouseUS $150,000
- A married couple and a child under the age of 18US $165,000
- In addition to the married couple, two children are under 18 years of ageUS $180,000
- Passport application fee (per person)US $250
- Citizenship Commission Application Fee (Each Application)US $50
- Certificate fee (per application)US $100
- Checks due (per request)US $5,000
- Application processing feeUS $15,000
How to apply and get a Vanuatu Passport?Book a Free Consultation
Key Benefits Of Alternative Residency Or Citizenship
Do You Have Questions?
The Vanuatu Citizenship can be obtained through a contribution to the government of US $130,000 for a single applicant and US $180,000 for a family of four.
Yes, Vanuatu does allow dual citizenship and will not ask investors to give up their current citizenship.
The passport has been ranked as the 37th passport in the Henley index. Vanuatu passport gives access to more than 129 countries in the world.
The applicant is allowed to invest in the country, live, and work.
The Vanuatuan passport is valid for 5 years from the date of issuance.