Malta Citizenship by Investment Program
Malta established its Citizenship by Investment Program in 2013 to attract the investment of people with high net worth. The Program offers two possible ways for citizenship, one is through residency within 12 months and the other is through residency up to 36 months. To qualify, investors are required to contribute to the National Economic and Social Development Fund €750,000 for citizenship after 12 months of residency, or €600,000 for citizenship after 36 months of residency. Additionally, a property purchase with a minimum amount of €700,000, or a property lease with a minimum of €16,000 per year is required. Lastly, a donation of €10,000 must be made to the Government Charitable Organizations.
Which Family Members Can Be Added in the Same Malta Citizenship by Investment Application?
Malta is a beautiful peninsula country full of friendly people, wonderful weather, diverse beaches, and fascinating history and culture.
Malta Passport Benefits
Malta citizenship by investment cost
- Real Estate Investment€700,000 for purchase option
€16,000 per annum for rent option
- National Development and Social Fund Contribution€600,000 for the main applicant if selected 36 months residency.
€750,000 for the main applicant if selected 12 months residency.
- Donation to National Government Charitable Organizations€10,000
- Due Diligence fees€15,000 for the main applicant
€10,000 for other dependents
- Admin Fees€11,000 for the main applicant
€3,000 for other dependents
- Legal, Translation, Notarization and Professional FeesPrice varies depending of the complexity of the file and how many family members will be included in the file