Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
Grenada launched a Citizenship by Investment program aimed to boost her economy and allow foreigners to obtain citizenship and a passport in a few months. Grenada launched their citizenship by investment program in 2013 to transform its economy to a more prosperous one. The program allows foreign investors to obtain permanent legal citizenship and a second passport. This is within 4 to 6 months. Grenada has strong foreign relations with-The United States and China, making it the only Caribbean citizenship by investment and second passport program with visa free access to China. Not to mention, Grenada holds an E-2 investor visa treaty with the US. This gives Grenada passport holders the right to work in the United States. Citizenship by investment program in Grenada is available through two options. Non-refundable contribution under the National Transformation Fund (NTF) Real Estate investment in an approved project under the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Unit
Which Family Members Can Be Added in the Same Grenada Citizenship by Investment Application?
Grenada, nicknamed the Isle of Spice, is famous for its blend of rich resources in nutmeg, cocoa, cloves, and the splendor of smooth white beaches.
Grenada Passport Benefits
In the citizenship program of Grenada's application, siblings' sponsorship is allowed. Also, an applicant's language test is unnecessary and shows up in the country for registration of citizenship. More is that Grenada passport holders can, like other citizens, acquire property, live, and work in the country.
Real Estate Investment
The applicant expected to invest in a government-approved real estate project within Grenada. This is at a minimum value of US $220,000. The investor must hold the property for at least three years from the grant of citizenship. Furthermore, you may only re-sell that real estate under the Citizenship by Investment Program after five years of acquiring citizenship. The following government fees also apply to depend on the number of dependents included in the application:
- Single applicant$50,000
- Main applicant and spouse$50,000
- Family of fourUS $50,000
- Additional dependents (except siblings and parents/grandparents under the age of 55)US $25,000 per applicant
- Dependent parents/grandparents under the age of 55US $50,000 per applicant
- Dependent siblingsUS $ 75,000 per applicant
Additional fees for Grenada citizenship options
- Processing Fee for dependents 18 and aboveUS $1,500 per applicant
- Application feeUS $1,500 per applicant
- Processing Fee for dependents below 18US $500 per applicant
- Due diligence for applicantUS $5,000
- Due diligence for spouseUS $5,000
- Due diligence for dependents 17 and aboveUS $5,000 per applicant
- Oath of allegiance and passport feeUS $275 per applicant