Choosing to search for villas for sale in Istanbul on the Asian side is a very special idea, as this section of the city has many special offers, and always remember that this side of the city is on a date with a significant rise in prices and growth in investment status.
Table of Contents
- Advantages of buying villas in Istanbul
- Advantages of living on the Asian side of Istanbul
- The most important Asian areas of Istanbul to buy a villa
- Are villa prices in Istanbul high?
- Types of villas in Istanbul
Advantages of buying villas in Istanbul
1. You will be able to live in one of the most vibrant and historic cities in the world.
2. Villas in Istanbul offer a great investment opportunity, as the Turkish economy continues to grow, so will the value of your property.
3. Villas in Istanbul are incredibly spacious and luxurious, ideal for large families or for entertaining guests.
4. You'll have access to some of the best schools and hospitals in Turkey, as well as all the shopping and amenities that come with living in a major city.
Advantages of living on the Asian side of Istanbul
The cost of living is much lower than on the European side due to a number of factors, including lower rents and utility costs.
Secondly, there are more job opportunities on the Asian side and this is because many multinational companies have their headquarters in Asia, so there are more job opportunities.
Third, the Asian side is less crowded than the European side and this means that there are fewer people competing for jobs, and there is less traffic and congestion.
Fourth, the Asian side has better infrastructure, including better roads, public transportation, and schools.
The most important Asian areas of Istanbul to buy a villa
If you want to search for villas for sale in Asian Istanbul, you should look at the most important areas on this side and learn about its most prominent features and related details.
Uskudar is one of the most popular areas in Istanbul. It is located on the Asian side of the city and is connected to the European side by two bridges. The area is famous for its beautiful scenery, historical sites and friendly people.
It is a great place to live because it has everything you need, there are many restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs in the area and there are also many parks and green spaces where you can relax or do sports and the area is well connected to the rest of Istanbul by public transportation.
Here are some of the things that make it unique:
- The region is home to one of Istanbul's most famous beaches.
- The area is also home to a number of historical sites.
- Maltepe is famous for its nightlife, with a number of bars and nightclubs located in the area.
- The area also has a number of parks and green spaces, making it a great place to enjoy some time outdoors.
Located on the Asian side of the city on the Sea of Marmara, it is also the name of a historical neighborhood within the region.
Kartal is one of the most densely populated districts of Istanbul and the highest density is near the coast. Kartal's industrial zone and residential neighborhoods are located. The district has a diversified economic structure, with small and medium enterprises dominating the scene and also having a large number of students, due to its many universities and colleges.
- Beykoz is home to many historical sites, including the Beykoz Kundura Factory, which was established in 1873 and is one of the oldest factories in Turkey.
- The area is also home to several beautiful parks, which offer stunning views of the Bosphorus.
- Beykoz is famous for its production of traditional Turkish crafts, such as pottery and carpets.
- The area is also home to a number of excellent schools and universities, including Istanbul University and Yeditepe University.
It is home to some of the best views of the city. From the top of the hill, you can see the Bosphorus, the Golden Horn and all the major landmarks of Istanbul.
The area also has a number of excellent restaurants, cafes and bars, whether you are looking for a quick bite or an entertaining meal.
It is home to a number of excellent shops and boutiques and you will be able to find everything from clothes to souvenirs to local handicrafts.
Sile is a rural area located in Istanbul. The area is known for its lush green scenery and peaceful atmosphere. Sile's population is mostly made up of farmers and other rural residents.
The climate in Silla is temperate, with average temperatures between 18 and 25 °C and summers are hot and humid, while winters are cool and wet.
Sila's landscape consists mainly of farmland with some forests and mountains, and the soil is very fertile, making it ideal for farming. There are many small villages dotted around.
Are villa prices in Istanbul high?
Villa prices in Istanbul are very high, the city is full of tourists and there is a great demand for these properties, however, the prices are still affordable for those looking to buy a property in the city and there are many factors that contribute to the high prices of villas in Istanbul, including the location, and the size of the property and the amenities it includes.
Types of villas in Istanbul
One of the most popular types of villas in Istanbul is the traditional Turkish houses, as these houses are often made of wood and stone, and are characterized by intricate carvings. If you are looking for a real experience in that city, then the traditional Turkish house is the right villa for you.
For those who prefer a more modern style, there is plenty of choice among Istanbul villas. Modern apartments provide all the comforts of home, with sleek designs and modern features and since they are located in some of the city's most desirable neighborhoods, you'll be close to the best shopping, dining, and entertainment the city has to offer.
Whether you are looking for villas for sale in the Asian side of Istanbul or on the European side, you only have to contact our consultant, who will provide you with the most important opportunities and options available to choose from, we are always ready to provide the assistance you need in the real estate market in Turkey.