One of the common types of real estate in Turkey is (land), which is a unique and suitable investment opportunity for everyone looking for abundant and quick profit. Of the luxurious buildings and residential complexes and the reluctance of many in the field of agriculture.
Advantages of land investment in Turkey
Despite the various urban developments that hit the real estate markets around the world, led by Turkey, which recently witnessed a lot of developments, there is still a clear demand for both construction and agricultural lands.
If you want to buy land in order to build on it, this is a great idea, as the Turkish state provides the best engineers, designers and other specialists who will take on this task and with great ease after completing the project, you will find that all real estate or apartments have been sold and it is likely that you will sell a large number of them before completing the construction Many people are willing to buy before the completion of the construction work and the reason for this is the desire to get a lower price.
But if you want to buy agricultural land, your project will also bear fruit because all the ingredients are available, which are the abundance of water and fertile soil, not to mention the unlimited facilities that the Turkish government is keen to provide to foreign investors.
What you should always remember is that land prices in Turkey are constantly increasing, and this is good news that reassures you that your investment will have distinguished results over time, and if you want to sell, it will be easy, meaning that you will not wait for a long time.
Pros of investing in real estate Turkey
If you decide to invest in real estate in Turkey, regardless of the type of property you want to buy, you will get a wide range of important privileges, including:
- The possibility of obtaining Turkish citizenship if the price of the property is 400 thousand US dollars or more, with the need to keep it for at least three years.
- Real estate residency in Turkey, which is considered one of the most important types of residency in Turkey, can be obtained if the property is intended for housing.
- Real estate prices in Turkey are very reasonable compared to other countries around the world, especially European countries.
- Real estate ownership procedures in Turkey can be completed easily and without the need to wait, as it may only take days.
- The time to buy a property in that country is always available and appropriate because there are many opportunities that suit all budgets and tastes and are worth considering.
- If you do not have the full price of the property, you can choose one of the installment offers offered by the sellers in order to quickly achieve high sales rates, and on the other hand, to encourage foreign demand.
- The Turkish government has provided a lot of facilities such as tax cuts.
Conditions for foreign ownership of land in Turkey
In 2012 AD, the Turkish government issued a law abolishing the principle of reciprocity, which stipulated that foreigners from different countries of the world were allowed to own real estate in Turkey, with the exception of five nationalities, which are Syria, Armenia, Cuba, Greek Cyprus, and North Korea, and this is due to political differences and old agreements that are still valid today.
As for the rest, they can own it within simple restrictions, including:
- A foreigner cannot buy more than 30 hectares in various parts of Turkey.
- He cannot own property within an area where the property of foreigners in a region or municipality amounts to 10% of its total area.
- They cannot own property in security or military areas for fear of Turkey for public security.
- Security approval must be obtained.
- The real estate appraisal document that determines the price of the property must be extracted accurately without any increase or decrease.
- An earthquake document that compensates the property owner for damages in the event of a natural disaster must be issued.
- All required and announced papers must be prepared by the concerned authorities.
Notes when searching for lands for sale
If you decide to buy land in Turkey or other types of real estate, you must take into consideration the following notes, including the following:
- You must check the legal status of the property, as there may be problems of reservation, mortgage, or others, which make it difficult to sell the property when you want to do so in the future.
- You should seek the help of a real estate specialist to recommend the best options available and suitable for you.
- Determine the purpose of the property, is it for investment or for personal use.
- Study your budget well and compare it to the size of the costs that you will have to pay so that you do not find yourself faced with costs that are not included in your accounts.
- Land is the most expensive type of real estate and therefore you should ask about everything related to this process.
The future of land investment in Turkey
Overall, there are many reasons why investing in Turkish land is a great idea right now and going forward: strong market potential; favorable regulatory environment; Excellent infrastructure, attractive incentives, and increasing numbers of foreign direct investments have all paved the way for this.
Buy your property in Turkey through a specialized and famous real estate company
This is why we recommend buying your property in Turkey through a specialized and reputable real estate company such as the Turkish Real Estate Agency as they can provide you with all the assistance you need when buying or renting a property and they can access hundreds of listings across the country ranging from luxury villas on the Aegean coast to Beachfront apartments in Istanbul.