Reference Code: IST-192
Why buy this property?
- The project has been built on a land area of 39.000 square meters, consists of 442 residence apartments, 14 penthouses, a 10-floor business hotel, and 44.000 square meter office floor in 2 towers.
- This project has been designed as a mixed-concept project, consists of a shopping center, offices, clubs, shops outside of Residence apartments.
- There are 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3 + 1 apartment types, the residential areas differ between 69 - 269 square meters.
- This property in Maslak Istanbul offers rich social areas such as an outdoor-indoor swimming pool, fitness center, children's playgrounds, 24-hour technical service, reception service, and parking service.
- Inside the apartments, the flat ceiling is a load of 3.95 meters, and an advanced smart system is available.
- Lounge area - 2000 m²
- Own mall (30 000 m²), go directly with elevator
- Hotel services
- Sauna, spa, fitness, pool floor - 1600 m² in each block
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness center
- Shopping Mall
- Café, Restaurant
- Meeting room
- Steam room
- Children's Swimming Pool
- Children's Play Areas
- Parking Garage
- Basketball, Tennis, Football courts
- Walking track
- Apartment - 1 bedrooms - 104 m2 for sale from USD 787,558 - Last Updated: 22 May 2023
- Apartment - 2 bedrooms - 132 m2 for sale from USD 997,574 - Last Updated: 22 May 2023
- Apartment - 3 bedrooms - 269 m2 for sale from USD 2,089,655 - Last Updated: 22 May 2023
- Apartment - 1.5 bedrooms - 139 m2 for sale from USD 1,049,028 - Last Updated: 22 May 2023
- Apartment - 2.5 bedrooms - 242 m2 for sale from USD 2,205,164 - Last Updated: 22 May 2023
- Sales for foreigners started recently in March 2020. 60% of the total amount of flats are sold to Turkish citizens you will not have too much competition while reselling after 3 years.
- KDV 1%, not 18%
- Tapu 2% not 4%
- High rental income in comparison with another centrally located area
- Capital preservation land - the cost of this land cost much expensive (The second most expensive land in Turkey).
- Yearly income 4-5%