Many people and real estate investors seek to buy an apartment in Trabzon, as it is the most distinguished Turkish city after Istanbul, thanks to its many tourist features.
In this article, you will be able to learn about the importance of buying an apartment in Trabzon, the importance of real estate investment in Trabzon, and we will shed light on some of its tourist attractions.
Table of Contents
- Advantages of buying an apartment in Trabzon:
- The future of real estate investment in Trabzon:
- The importance of buying villas in Trabzon, Turkey:
- The most important tourist destinations in Trabzon:
Advantages of buying an apartment in Trabzon:
Buying an apartment in Trabzon can provide many advantages for housing and stability as the city is located on the Black Sea coast and has a mild climate which makes it an attractive destination for retirees and families alike.
The cost of living in Trabzon is relatively low compared to other parts of Turkey, where the city offers a wide range of apartments to choose from
There are also a number of international schools located in Trabzon, which can be an advantage for families with children.
The future of real estate investment in Trabzon:
- The future of real estate in Trabzon looks very bright as the city is being revived and there are many new projects being created.
- The city has also become a popular tourist destination, which has led to an increase in demand for holiday rentals and hotels.
- All these factors combine to create an ideal environment for real estate investors in it, as prices are rising.
- There is a lot of potential for growth in the coming years so if you are thinking of investing in real estate in Trabzon, it is time to do it!
The importance of buying villas in Trabzon, Turkey:
Villas in Trabzon can be found at all prices, from luxury options to affordable options.
Villas offer buyers a number of advantages over other types of properties, such as greater privacy, more space and often better locations.
Most investors prefer to buy villas, because the demand for them is great, on the one hand, and on the other hand, the prices of villas in that city or in other Turkish cities are constantly increasing significantly, not to mention the possibility of being an opportunity to implement more than one investment idea thanks to its many components.
The most important tourist destinations in Trabzon:
One of the main reasons that encourages buying an apartment in Trabzon and not in other Turkish states is that it is full of natural, historical and archaeological destinations and attractions, which in turn attract tourists from different parts of the earth. And do not forget that whenever there is a tourist character, the place will be suitable for real estate investment and to achieve a lot of high profits in a short time, as it is possible to exploit the tourist periods in which foreign influx increases.
Here are the most important landmarks and tourist destinations in that city:
1 - Uzungol Lake:
- Uzungol is a long and winding lake located in the Uzungol Plateau in Trabzon Province. The lake feeds many small streams and is surrounded by lush greenery, making it a popular place for hiking and camping.
- Visitors can also find many small hotels and retirement homes around the lake.
- It was declared a nature reserve in 1986 and has since become a popular tourist destination.
- The lake itself is about 4 kilometers long, 1 kilometer wide, and about 60 meters deep.
2 - Sera Gol Lake:
The lake is located in the mountains of the Eastern Black Sea region and has an area of about 1.5 square kilometers with an average lake depth of 30 meters and a maximum depth of 60 meters.
The water in the lake is fresh and drinkable.
3 - Trabzon Castle:
One of the advantages of Trabzon Castle is its location on the top of a hill overlooking the city, its thick walls and its many towers.
The castle was built in the thirteenth century by the Trabzon Empire and was used as a military fortress.
4 - Trabzon Museum:
- The Trabzon Museum is one of the largest museums in Turkey.
- It is located in the city of Trabzon on the Black Sea coast.
- The museum was founded in 1964.
- It has a collection of more than 100,000 items and includes sections on archeology, ethnography, history and art.
- There are also temporary exhibitions held in the museum throughout the year.
5 - Chal Cave:
The cave is about 12 million years old and is one of the largest caves in the world and one of the deepest caves with a depth of 1200 meters. It is also home to a number of rare animals, including the now extinct cave bear.
6 - Sumla Temple:
- Sumela Temple (also known as the Monastery of the Virgin Mary) is a Greek Orthodox monastery dedicated to the Virgin Mary. The monastery was abandoned in 1923, when the Greek residents of Trabzon were forced to leave Turkey as part of the population exchange between Greece and Turkey.
- The monastery fell into disrepair, but was restored In the 1950s by the Turkish government and today, Sumela Temple is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Turkey.
- Visitors can explore the ruins of the monastery.
7 - Badistan market:
Badistan Market is one of the most popular markets in Trabzon and the market is famous for its fresh produce, seafood and spices.
The market is also a great place to buy souvenirs and gifts.
There are also many other motives that encourage buying an apartment in Trabzon other than what was mentioned, which is that it is full of entertainment and excellence places, markets, malls, etc., and the opportunities that you will find in front of you when you head to the real estate market in that city are countless, you must only be accompanied by a competent real estate expert And know everything about it.
Our real estate consultant is always ready to provide you with a list of available and suitable offers for you, as well as you will get many important consultations that guide you to the right choices.