Many people ask about how to renew a real estate residence in Turkey, is this possible and what procedures must be followed? What are the advantages of this residency, what papers must be prepared, and the conditions that must be met? This is what you will learn about through this article.
Table of Contents
- Conditions for obtaining real estate residence in Turkey
- Advantages of obtaining real estate residence
- Papers required to obtain a real estate residence document
- Renewal of the real estate residence document in Turkey
- Reasons for foreigners to live and settle in Turkey
- Obtaining a tourist residence document
- The importance of real estate residence for investors
- Advantages of buying real estate in Turkey through Level Immigration Real Estate Company
Conditions for obtaining real estate residence in Turkey
There is no doubt that applying for this residency is very easy, but this does not negate that there are many conditions that must be met in order for the property to be suitable for applying for it, including:
- The price of the property must be at least $75,000.
- The property must be exclusively for residential use.
- The property must not be located in a security or military area.
- The buyer must not hold one of the nationalities prohibited from purchasing.
- The real estate appraisal document that determines the price of the property must be extracted accurately.
But if there is any defect in the conditions mentioned above, the property will not be suitable for submission.
Advantages of obtaining real estate residence
What are the reasons that made real estate residence in Turkey more important and privileged than others? This is what we will talk about through the following points:
- It can be obtained easily and renewed annually as long as you own the property.
- Its bearer can benefit from all available medical, educational and recreational services.
- All family members can obtain it, but on the condition that the children are under the age of eighteen, and he must have only one wife, and more than one cannot obtain it.
- Its holders can get the best job opportunities available in Turkey.
- He can apply for Turkish citizenship if the price of the property matches the conditions for obtaining it.
Papers required to obtain a real estate residence document
The papers required to obtain a real estate residence document in Turkey are as follows:
- Notarized real estate sale contract.
- A notarized power of attorney if the applicant is not able to be present during the registration process.
- Application form.
- The title deed of the property.
- Tax number certificate.
- A bank account statement or passbook proving that the purchase price has been paid in full.
- The applicant's passport and copies of all its pages.
4- Passport-sized photos of the applicant.
Renewal of the real estate residence document in Turkey
The real estate residence document in Turkey must be renewed every year and the process is not complicated, but there are some steps that must be followed in order to successfully complete the renewal.
First, the owner of the property must go to the concerned authority where the property is registered and request a renewal form, and once the form is completed, it must be submitted to the Ministry of Interior along with a copy of the owner's passport and Turkish identity card.
After that, the owner has to wait for the ministry to issue a new residence permit and this can take up to two months, and finally, once everything is updated, the owner will receive a new residence card which should be kept safe as it will be required when leaving and returning to Turkey.
Reasons for foreigners to live and settle in Turkey
- The cost of living in Turkey is relatively low compared to other developed countries.
- There is no language barrier, as the Turkish language is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world.
- The health care system in Turkey is modern and efficient
- Turkey is a safe country with a low crime rate.
- The education system in Turkey is excellent, with many schools offering international programmes.
- Turkey is home to some of the best food in the world!
Obtaining a tourist residence document
1. You will be able to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days at a time.
2. You will not need to apply for a visa every time you want to visit Turkey.
3. You will be able to work in Turkey without having to obtain a work permit.
4. You will be able to study in Turkey without the need to obtain a student visa.
5. You will be able to open a bank account in Turkey and access other financial services.
6. You will be able to buy real estate in Turkey without any restrictions.
7. You will enjoy the same rights and privileges as Turkish citizens when it comes to healthcare and social security benefits.
(The tourist residency in Turkey was quickly discussed because there are many common points between it and the real estate residency, but the real estate residency is considered stronger in terms of renewal, length of time, etc.).
The importance of real estate residence for investors
Real estate residency is the goal of investors in general because it facilitates many of the procedures and steps that they will take, and also allows them to travel and move easily and without much effort, as well as facilitating them to carry out their work and link them with each other to open wider areas for profits and high returns.
It is also a document that allows its bearer to legally reside in Turkey without exposure to violations, and to benefit from the economic advantages that characterize that country as well as political stability and the advantages of high-quality infrastructure.
Advantages of buying real estate in Turkey through Level Immigration Real Estate Company
As a reliable and professional real estate company in Turkey, we would like to share the advantages of buying real estate through our company.
- We have a wide range of properties available in different locations across Turkey.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We have a team of experienced professionals who can guide you through the entire process of buying a property in Turkey.
- We provide comprehensive after-sales services to our customers, including property management and leasing services.
- We have a strong network of partners, allowing us to offer you the best possible deals on your purchase.